Our EnGenius DuraFons have longer range
than any other cordless phone that's legal in the US.
(Full details at
UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE AND
Perfect for management, maintenance, IT and security staffs that need durability and broad coverage. ,
The DuraFon covers up to 3,000 acres
of open area outdoors, and is rugged and water-resistant. It's ideal for
recreation areas, school campuses, auto dealerships, self-storage facilities and
Indoors, the DuraFon provides up to
12 floors of in-building penetration for both telephone and intercom calls. It
also allows staff members to contact each other through PBX extensions or via
private two-way intercom or one-way voice announcements.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Six times as powerful as the average
- More power and more range than any other phone that's
legal to use in the US and Canada.
- Range depends upon your local environment: typically 12
floors in building, 250,000 sq. ft. in a warehouse, and 3,000 acres on a
farm, ranch, car lot or campus (more than 130 million square feet).
- You can connect one or even two external antennas for
additional range and coverage area.
- Straight-line "open field" range has been tested at over
five miles. Typical range is a mile or two.
- Also works as a full-duplex 2-way radio (walkie-talkie) which operates independently of the base unit.
- Two models available, for one line, or up to
- You can have up to 9 handsets per
single-line base, and up to 90 handsets per four-line base.
- Shock-absorbent outer coating.
- Handset sits in charging cradle that needs AC power, but
no phone connection. You can put it anywhere you have power.
- Separate base connects to any ordinary analog phone line, or an
analog port in a phone system. The base can be used horizontally or
vertically, or mounted on a wall.
- Full duplex 2-way radio without using the base.
- Half duplex voice paging to one phone, several phones,
- Digital Spread Spectrum radio transmission with Frequency
Hopping resists noise and provides extremely high resistance to
eavesdropping. Frequency changes 100 times per second.
- Multi-line capability (up to four lines when four bases
are used, one line per base).
- Up to 6 hours talk time.
- Up to 50 hours standby time.
- Any-key answering, redial,
mute, hold and volume control.
- Store up to 30 names/numbers for quick speed dialing.
- Caller ID with Call Waiting.
- Built-In 2.5mm headset jack.
- Jack for music- or message-on-hold.
- Ring or vibration alert.
- Comes with low profile handset antenna, plus larger antenna for
longer range when needed.
- Optional external antenna for indoor use in warehouses
and factories, or outdoor use at parks, prisons, farms, ranches, campuses, car lots, etc.
Connects directly to phone company dialtone, or to an analog station port in your phone system.
Can be used with VoIP service.
When connected to a phone system, it works with intercom, voicemail and all phone lines.
Lithium Ion battery for double the talk
time and standby time of previous models.
cradle is wall-mountable.
Broadcast/page feature (in
addition to the 2-way radio) that allows people to intercom or page loudly
from one handset to a base unit, another handset, a group of handsets, or
all handsets. The announcement is LOUD, and anyone who is in the same room
as their handset will hear it.
AbleComm is an AUTHORIZED ENGENIUS DEALER.
►As an authorized dealer, we are not permitted to publish prices online. Please call 1 888 ABLE 999 or
►If you buy an EnGenius phone
from us, you get free repairs during the first year you own the phone, and discounted repairs
after the first year.
►If you buy an EnGenius phone from an unauthorized dealer, you will pay a service charge of $199, plus repair costs, even during the first year. EnGenius phones are rugged, but don't assume you'll never need service. You may save a few dollars on the purchase price if you buy from an unauthorized dealer, but if you ever need a repair, you could pay much more than you think you saved.